Perpetual Future Mark Price Index
The perp index price is a volume-weighted perp price across supported exchanges, converted from USDT to USDC using a volume-weighted average of USDC-USDT and BUSD-USDT spot markets.
- Exchanges: Binance, ByBit, OKX
- Markets: Markets quoted in USDT and converted to USDC using volume-weighted spot price for USDC-USDT and BUSD-USDT markets
- Volume: trailing four (4) hours trailing volume for each perp market
For any asset where Stork provides a mark price, it is calculated as follows:
- PerpPrice(it): Price of asset on exchange i at time t
- Weight(it): 4-hour trailing trade volume for perp on exchange i as of time t
- c(it): the spot price for spot USDC/USDT market (or BUSD/USDT market on Binance) on exchange i at time t
- v(it): 4-hour trailing volume for spot USDC/USDT market (or BUSD/USDT market on Binance) on exchange i
Note that unlike the index price, every Stork publisher follows the same calculation for the perp index price.